Conviva, the continuous measurement platform for streaming media, today announced it launched Conviva for Service Cloud on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering premium publishers to arm their streaming customer care agents with direct access to the most relevant streaming performance data. Through this purpose-built integration, customer service representatives (CSRs) can quickly understand each viewer’s streaming experience enabling faster resolution of customer issues, reduction in tier 2 and tier 3 escalations and ultimately retention of more customers by providing an improved support experience.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Conviva for Service Cloud is currently available on AppExchange.
Conviva for Service Cloud
Conviva for Service Cloud delivers viewer stream intelligence data directly inside Salesforce Service Cloud, enabling CSRs to quickly answer questions like:
- Which internet service provider is the customer using and is it the cause of the problem?
- On what devices and operating systems are viewers consuming content?
- What errors occurred during a streaming session?
- What was the quality of experience for each piece of content?
- Was a viewer’s poor experience unique or caused by a larger service issue affecting other customers?
- Is a customer refund request valid based on known issues with their viewing experience?
Armed with this data, CSRs can not only validate and resolve viewers’ support issues faster—often in real-time, but they can also identify customers who had a poor experience to deliver proactive nurture campaigns.
Comments on the News
- “Conviva is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers, enabling publishers to resolve customer support issues,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success.”
- “Helping our customers provide an exceptional customer support experience results in a significant reduction in support costs for publishers and a better streaming and support experience for viewers–a win-win for everyone,” said Keith Zubchevich, CEO, Conviva. “By integrating Conviva data directly into the Salesforce Service Cloud, care teams can troubleshoot and resolve support issues faster–often on the first call–without having to switch among tools or resort to costly escalations.”
To learn more, register for a webinar on October 19.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 solutions, 9 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of Salesforce.com, Inc.
Conviva is the census, continuous measurement and engagement platform for streaming media. Powered by our patented Stream Sensor™ and Stream ID™, our real-time platform enables marketers, advertisers, tech ops, engineering and customer care teams to acquire, engage, monetize and retain their audiences. Conviva is dedicated to supporting brands like CCTV, DAZN, Disney+, Hulu, Paramount+, Peacock, Sky, Sling TV, TED and WarnerMedia as they unlock the incredible opportunity in streaming media. Today our platform processes nearly 3 trillion streaming data events daily, supporting more than 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year across 4 billion applications streaming on devices. Conviva ensures digital businesses of all sizes can stream better—every stream, every screen, every second. To learn more, visit www.conviva.com.