This webinar addressed the following questions:
- What are the common QoE metrics being measured today?
- What’s NOT being measured today,that has an impact on QoE?
- In many cases, there are multiple SDKs within the player which are capturing QoE data (sometimes the same data). This can create bloat within the player. How do we fix this as an industry?
- What is the current state of QoE data visualization? Are dashboards making it easier for streaming operators to make quicker business decisions? If not, how can that be improved?
- Wow does an OTT platform operator bring together different data sets from different vendors into a single, cohesive view of QoE?
- How far away is the industry from getting behind a standard set of QoE metrics?
- What measurement technologies or approaches are on the horizon for the next 12 to 24 months? Is there anything the industry can expect to see which may solve some of the issues at hand?
- Brenton Ough (Co-Founder/CEO at Touchstream)
- Bryce Fisher-Fleig (Lead Video Software Engineer at CBS Interactive)
- Florence Agboma (Streaming Video Quality Manager at Sky)
- James Sherry (Senior Product Manager, Monitoring and Analytics at Wowza Media Systems)
- Nandini Iyer (Senior Director Product Management at Conviva)
- Moderated by Jason Thibeault (Executive Director Streaming Video Alliance)