TikTok® was download 315 million times during the first three months of 2020, more than any other app in history. TikTok®’s user base is growing well beyond Gen-Z and beginning to influence internet culture as a whole. Despite its widespread adoption with consumers, many brands are still trying to figure out where they fit. This webinar explores how leading brands on the platform today like the Washington Post, Steak-umm, White Castle, and USA Today are approaching the platform, how they create content, where they draw inspiration from and most importantly, how they determine what actually works on Tiktok®.
- Nathan Allebach, Steak-umm
- Alex Ptachick, USA Today
- Dave Jorgenson, Washington Post
- Kimberly Price, Merkley + Partners
- Nick Cicero, Conviva
- Does you business need to be on TikTok® today?
- What resource commitments are needed to succeed on TikTok®?
- Are TikTok® ads worth it?
- Learn multiple content strategies that can work on the platform
- The process and tools that create high engaging TikToks®.